Buy This Course now and get all of these benefits:
Need VMware Training?
When people go looking for vSphere 6 training, they usually start by checking out VMware's own VMware vSphere FastTrack [v6] class. However, that class is very expensive (over $6,000USD for 5 days) and only available through a very limited number of authorized partners.
What do you do if you need a vSphere 6 FastTrack comparable training experience, but at a more reasonable price? ESXLab has put together a comparable, all-inclusive video-on-demand self-study course bundle with everything you need to succeed. This bundle includes:
- Video training on 22 chapters with no expiry date
- Our complete vSphere 6 Study Guide, Lab Guide and Boot Camp Supplement course books (over 1,120 pages) in printable PDF format
- 60 days consecutive days of remote hands-on lab rentals
- In-course Questions and Answers
- Our Ask-The-Expert service where you can ask our VMware experts questions unrelated to the course material
- Weekly Mentoring where you can join other course takers in a general Q&A session with senior VMware consultants
- Prepare to challenge the Certified Virtualization Professional (CVP)certification exam at the end of your course
With video-on-demand, you train on your schedule, and you pay a lot less than the published price for authorized VMware training. Why pay high prices for authorized training when you can get objective video-on-demand self paced training with books, labs, mentoring and certification for much less?
What Do I Get?ESXLab is pleased to offer our VMware vSphere 6 with ESXi and vCenter - Boot Camp training specifically tailored for people who need practical, effective and low cost VMware training and who may be unable to attend a class (due to price concerns, schedule conflicts, travel restrictions, etc.). Others will appreciate that our training has just one focus - to make you the best VMware vSphere 6 administrator possible.
This class bundle gives you:
- 22 chapters of training offering you over 33 hours of recorded lectures - the equivalent of almost 9 days of instructor led classroom training
- All the information you need to install, configure, administer and troubleshoot all of the major features offered by your vSphere 6 licenses including many advanced features
- Training on higher end features like Load Balanced DRS clusters, High Availability clusters, vSphere Replication, Fault Tolerance, Advanced Networking, Raw Device Maps, Distributed Virtual Switches, Performance and more
- Unlimited access to these course topics with no expiry date and no time limit
- Full access to the full course Study Guide (over 740 pages of slides and notes), Lab Guide (over 240 pages of detailed how-to instructions to install, configure and use all major vSphere 6 features) and our Boot Camp Supplement (with another 146 pages of additional lecture and lab material)
- 14 consecutive days of dedicated (24hrs/day) remote hands-on lab environment so you can work through practical, detailed labs to build your familiarity and experience using vSphere 6
- Priority lab support during the length of your lab rental
- Ask-The-Expert services where you can ask VMware related questions to our team of senior consultants
- Weekly Office Hours, where you can interact with other students, instructors and consultants using our distance meeting service
- Everything you need to successfully challenge the Certified Virtualization Professional exam and earn the Certified Virtualization Professional (CVP) designation
If you are looking for lots of detail, here is a link to the full course outline.
List of Chapters
- How to install and configure ESXi 6
- Introduction to Virtual Networking
- Network Attached Storage and Network File System
- Advanced Networking Performance, Reliability and Security
- Virtual Hardware and Virtual Machines
- Central Management with vCenter Server
- Rapid Deployment with Virtual Machine Templates and Clones
- ESXi and vCenter Security and Permission Model
- Fibre, iSCSI and NFS 4.1 Shared Storage
- Direct VM to SAN Volume Access with Raw Device Maps
- VMFS - VMware's Cluster File System
- Infrastructure Monitoring with vCenter Alarms
- Resource Management and Resource Pools
- Workload Migration with VMware vCenter Converter
- Virtual Machine Cold, Hot and Storage Migration
- VMware Distributed Resource Scheduling Load Balanced Clusters
- VMware High Availability Clusters
- Continuous VM Availability with Fault Tolerance
- Disaster Preparedness with vSphere Replication
- ESXi Host Patching with VMware Update Manager
- ESXi Host and Virtual Machine Performance Analysis and Tuning
- Introduction to Distributed Virtual Switches
A complete course syllabus is available for review (along with many free lectures), in the Course Curriculum section at the bottom of this page!
Is this Course for Me
We assume that you are an IT professional with prior experience in servers, operating systems and networking. We assume no prior knowledge of vSphere. We start at the beginning by showing you how to install, configure and use ESXi 6. We move on to cover Networking, File Shares, Creating VMs, Installing and running vCenter and much, much more.Please review the chapter roster for full details. Go into each chapter to review a detailed outline of the major topics and individual slide titles. Try the free lectures and decide for yourself if this training is right for you.
Value PricingThis course includes 22 chapters / 33 hours of recorded lectures, full course books, 2 weeks of lab rentals, support, mentoring, Q&A, our Certification Exam and more. There isn't a better (or less expensive) way to learn vSphere 6.
Get the full course book set including a 740+ page Study Guide with full slide notes, a 240+ page Lab Guide and a 146 page Boot Camp Supplement (over 1,100 pages in total) with detailed steps to complete all labs.
60-Days Remote Lab Rentals
ESXLab rents ready-to-use VMware practice labs for all of our courses. Our remote labs are access through any PC, notebook or tablet that supports Microsoft RDP. Your lab rental is dedicated to you (not shared) and available 24hrs/day during your lab rental period.
Your labs are bundled in with this course. You can start whenever you are ready!
Feedback on ESXLab Training
Below is some of the unsolicited feedback we have received on ESXlab VMware vSphere training...
|One of my friends showed me your vSphere 6 VMotion lecture. I am amazed with the level of detail you provided. I've seen PluralSight.com and CBTnuggets.com's training and yours is the most informative.|
Rajesh Sood - Sr. System Analyst
|ESXLab is outstanding. Their platform isn't a contrived lab build. They gave us access to a Win 2008R2 Server and to a complete lab environment. They also supply a setup manual, lab manual, student guide (that could easily replace a Sybex book) and responsive help desk for instructors. This is a complete solution. I'd use it in the future for this class without reservation."|
D. Durr - Contractor, Consultant and Trainer
|Wanted to say thank you for teaching our vSphere class. I have had good and bad experiences with training, so I always go into these classes hoping they will be worth it. Your class definitely was. I learned quite a bit and will apply it immediately to my current VMware environment. And the new VMware environment I am working on soon will benefit even more.|
K. Etter - Architect at MSKTD & Associates
Instructor was smart, patient, and well organized. He kept the class interesting and kept the students engaged and participate. He is one of the very best instructors I have encountered in my 18 years in HPE.
J. Smith - Manager, HPE
|I just wanted to thank you for teaching a great class. I got a lot out of it and have already put many of the things I learned to use.We had to upgrade our environment and your class made that much easier. It was wonderful having the hands-on lab experience before our upgrade so that we could practice in a safe setting. I also passed the ECVS certification exam. The course did a great job in preparing me. I feel that the exam is very relevant to our real world challenges.|
M. Marshal - Gilford Medical
Get VMware vSphere & View Training... for less!
What do you do if you need to learn VMware but can't afford the $4,000 - $6,000 charged for authorized training; or you can't find a training event that works with your schedule? Now, you can enroll in my equivalent VMware vSphere 6 and Horizon View video-on-demand training... for less.
I have created courses that together offer over 36 hours of
VMware vSphere 6 lectures (about 8 days of instructor lead training at
4hrs lecture per day normally offered in live instructor led training). With Video-On-Demand training, I can provide more insight and
detail, without the time constraints that a normal instructor led
training class would impose. My goal is to give you a similar or better
training experience than classroom training - at about 10% of the cost.
Run This Class At Your Office
ESXLab maintains a pool of high-scoring, experienced instructors who would be glad to lead this event at your place of work. If you have 5 or more people and would like to run live instructor led (distance or on-site) training, please contact me for a quote.
I am an Information Technology consultant / trainer with over 25 years of experience in system administration, networking, security, infrastructure and security.
worked for 10 years as a UNIX programmer / consultant before moving
to Linux in 1995. I started working with VMware products in 2001 and decided to focus exclusively on VMware in 2004. I earned my first VMware Certified
Professional (VCP) designation on ESX 2.0 in 2004 (VCP #: 993). I have
also earned VCP in ESX 3, and in vSphere 4 and 5.
My VMware Work Experience
- I have been providing VMware consulting and training for more than 12 years. I have lead literally hundreds of classes and taught thousands of people how to use VMware. I teach both introductory and advanced VMware classes.
- I worked for VMware as a senior contract VMware Certified Instructor (VCI) and consultant for almost 5 years. One of my regular duties was to help mentor new VCI's - helping them prepare for and successfully deliver vSphere classes.
- After leaving VMware, I launched my own training business focused on VMware virtualization in 2008. In 2013, VMware called me back to help them ramp up support services for the upcoming vSphere 5.1 product launch.
- Prior to VMware, I worked as a contract consultant / trainer for RedHat (I hold RHCE, RHCI and RHCX), Global Knowledge, Learning Tree and many other training and consulting companies.
I hold a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Math from the University of Toronto. I also hold numerous industry certifications including VMware Certified Professional on VMware Infrastructure 2 & 3 and vSphere 4 & 5 (ret.), VMware Certified Instructor (ret.), RedHat Certified Engineer (RHCE), RedHat Certified Instructor (RHCI) and RedHat Certified Examiner (RHCX) as well as certifications from LPI, HP, SCO and others.
I hope to see you in one of my VMware classes very soon... If you have questions, please contact me directly.
And... please link to me on LinkedIn - https://ca.linkedin.com/in/larrykarnis